Welcome to the annual report video lesson. What is an annual report? The annual report is used to keep your business records updated with a division of corporations. An annual report must be filed each year for your business to maintain an active status. The annual report is required each year whether you need to make changes or not. When is the annual report due? The report must be filed every year and it is due between January 1st and May 1st. A non-negotiable $400 late fee is imposed if you forget to file your annual report by May 1st. If this is your first year filing an annual report, it is due between January 1st and May 1st of the calendar year following the year of formation. For example, if your LLC was formed on April 1st, 2010, your first annual report will be due between January 1st and May 1st of 2011. How much does the report cost? If your LLC's annual report is filed before May 1st, the fee is $138.75. If you file after May 1st, you will be charged the non-negotiable late fee of $400, making your total payment $538.75. Since you have between January 1st and May 1st to file, we recommend filing as early as possible so that you are not late. The division of corporations does send out annual report and reminder notices to the email address you listed when you formed your LLC. But even if you don't receive the reminder notice, it is still your duty to file. We recommend setting a repeating reminder on your phone, email, or Outlook calendar so that you can be automatically reminded each year. Or when it's time to make your new year's resolutions, it's also time to file your annual report. What happens...
Award-winning PDF software
Florida Department Of Revenue Form: What You Should Know
Use the Company Information Form (Form DR-11A) to obtain: The completed Company Information Package. Informational information about your alternative structure.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do FL DoR RT-6, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any FL DoR RT-6 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your FL DoR RT-6 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your FL DoR RT-6 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.